Friday 8 January 2016

One Week In

After 7 days of following the lchf diet I can say I still feel loads better than I did 😀. I've only lost a pound though which may be down to the amount of cheese I've consumed! Some days have been harder than others - trying to prepare a carb-less meal for me whilst feeding the rest of the family, one of whom is a vegetarian has posed it's problems.  Writing next week's meal plan meant scouring the internet for recipes as none of my old faithfuls were suitable or adaptable.  Made me realize just how carb heavy our diet had become.

I had my blood pressure done today and that has come down, though not as far as I want it to. I also had blood taken for an HbA1c test.  This will give me a baseline as the test shows an average of blood glucose over a period of three months.  It will be interesting to see how it changes as I go on.

No comments: