Thursday 10 January 2008

Poorly Peeps

My Hubby and middle daughter are both at home today with tummy ache. It doesn't seem to be this terrible bug that has laid so many people low - at least I hope not!

I've been incredibly tired this week. I think it's re-adjusting to the early mornings because of school. It took me two hours just to open my eyes this morning! Consequently, I've not done any scrapping at all since last Saturday. I want to get my Christmas Journal finished so my head is clear to tackle other things.

I also discovered I'd read the CJ thread wrong and the first posting date is not til the 11th February - PHEW!!

Here's the next instalment of my journal: Christmas Dinner it's quite a simple page just documenting in words rather than pictures what we planned to eat on the Big Day.

Photobucket

No comments: