Tuesday 8 January 2008

Ouch!

I've been suffering with a very painful shoulder for a few months and finally went to the doctor today (after much pressure from family and friends!). It turns out I have a damaged tendon which is inflamed and restricting movement so I have to have a steroid injection in it next Thursday. The Doctor warned me that the injection is rather painful so I'm not really looking forward to it!

Anyway, here are another two pages from my Christmas Journal.

Carols tells of my love of Christmas Carols and my abhorrance of the ususal ditties that invade my ears in every shop I go into for weeks before Christmas. The journalling is under the music flap and is quite personal so I'm not going to share it here.

Photobucket

Visitors is about our usual Christmas visitors being one short this year as my younger brother couldn't get over to us. I missed him loads.

Photobucket

No comments: