Sunday 6 January 2008

Getting up to date

I'm an inconsistent blogger too evidently!

I'm still working on my Christmas Journal and am now up to day 22 so will eventually get there! I've been scanning, re-sizing and uploading a few of my pages this afternoon; I really shouldn't leave it so long as it takes ages when I have a pile to do! I'm only going to show a couple at a time as it's too much for a reader to plough through otherwise!

The first (day 8) is one that was waiting for pictures to be printed. It shows the lights in Birmingham City Centre where Adam works. It's nice to see they gave up on the 'Winterval' idea!

Photobucket

The second (day 11) shows some of our decorations. The children always end up hanging baubles in strange places as we don't have a tree. Here they are hung from the shelves of our bookcases, it looks pretty but a pain when you want a book!

Photobucket

No comments: