Sunday 6 July 2014

Bargains and sunburn

On Thursday my friends Dawn and Ellie invited me to go to the QVC outlet shop in Shrewsbury.   I found the shop difficult as it's a bit like a jumble sale with goods in boxes that you have to sort through but did manage to find some bargains.  One of these was a lovely navy and white maxi dress that is so comfortable to wear.  The dress was originally sold on QVC for £50 and I bought it for less than £10 - result!

I wore the dress today to a surprise leaving party for a lady who has been working for the trust that sponsors the school where I'm Chair of Governors.  It was held in the peak district at the home of the md of the trust.  The weather was beautiful and I got sunburnt even though I wore sunscreen!  The area was utterly beautiful and it felt like we were on holiday for the day!






No comments: