Tuesday 1 July 2014

An ordinary day

Today has not been particularly exciting, just a short meeting at the local primary school academy where I am now Chair of the board of Governors, then a quick drive to a local retail park to pick up some more threads for my latest project.  I'm stitching  this one on 16 count aida as the design is a little larger than the others.  I wish I had started it with a single strand rather than two as it's not an easy design to do.  I estimate it will take me about a week to complete.
On my way home from Hobbycraft, I couldn't resist dropping in to Rebekah's for a while.  It was lovely to see her and Pandora (Panda) and it meant that at least Bekah could eat her lunch in peace whilst I entertained Panda.  She asked me for a kiss today too!
I am thoroughly enjoying being Nannymoo, and find it difficult to say goodbye when I leave, especially when she cries! She is starting to assert herself and I can see Rebekah will have her hands full as she grows, though Bekah has a much stronger personality than me and will stand no nonsense!



No comments: