Thursday 12 November 2009

A Quick One


I've been so busy this week that although I've downloaded Shimelle's prompts, I haven't had time to read them, let alone use them as inspiration for a blog post! Must, must get organised. I do, however have a LO to show that I did last month but never got around to photographing. Do you see a theme here? lol! My eldest daughter had been invited to a party by her boyfriend's family and in true teenage style started getting ready hours before she was being picked up. Consequently, she was ready really early so we decided to have an impromptu photo-shoot while she waited (as you do!). These photos were the result. We pretended she was on America's Next Top Model doing the 'fierce' poses that Tyra Banks from the show loves. The middle photo lifts up to reveal my journalling.

No comments: