Monday 2 November 2009

A long time no write!

Ok, so I know it's been over a year since my last post and I know I can't claim to have had nothing to say it's just that 'life' has gotten in the way! I'm hoping, however, for all that to change as I've signed up to Shimelle's class 'Blogging for Scrapbookers'. The class starts today and I'm eagerly awaiting the first prompt. So expect (or not lol) for this blog to be:

  • Updated regularly
  • Prettyfied (ok I know it's not a word, but you know what I mean!)
  • Interesting (hopefully!)
  • A showcase for my inconsistent attempts at being crafty.
Here's to my new blog!!

3 comments:

KarenS said...

Hi from a fellow classmate!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with all your intentions and hope to achieve some of them! I'm also from Shimelle's class.

sharyncarlson said...

Good luck with Shimelle's class!