Sunday 29 June 2014

I'm back (yet again!)

After 3 very busy years, I figure it's about time I started blogging again.  So much has happened, I have enough material to fill this blog for quite some time without running out of things to say!

I have recently been having a bit of a clear out and found a pile of very old cross stitch magazines, some dating back to 1991 (before my kids were born!). I also found a bag of COMPLETED cross stitch designs, including a very large Lord's Prayer which I can only assume I couldn't afford to have framed - nothing new there then!  I also found lots of squares stitched with Disney characters that I had intended to make into cushions for my girls.  Anyway, finding all these has rekindled my love of cross stitch and I have been continuing stitching the Disney squares.  I have about 24 completed and am going to make them into a blanket for my daughter Elizabeth, I just need to learn how to quilt!  Over the next few days I am going to post pictures of the squares I've finished.  Here's Pinocchio who I finished last night.

No comments: