Sunday 16 December 2007

My Journal so far...........

Here are the pages I've done so far for my Christmas Journal.  I'm a few days behind but am determined to catch up at some point!

The cover

I used snow writer on the letters - it's fun stuff!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Day 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day 2
(my favourite so far)
I've not done an acetate overlay before!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Day 3

Photobucket

Day 4

There is a tiny tag book in the pocket which contains my journalling.

Photobucket

Day 5

Photobucket


Day 6

Photobucket

Day 7

Photobucket

Day 9

The tags fit in a pocket behind the traditions panel

Photobucket

Day 10

Photobucket

Days 8 and 11 are waiting for photos.

Thats as far as I've got at the moment, but hope to get some more done tonight when the kids are in bed.

2 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

Love your pages!!! TFS

Mrs O said...

great pages Mandy, keep up the good work, well done! x